The symptoms and causes of neck pain are common, and we see patients in our practice all the time who have such severe pain that it has impacted their way of life. They no longer can do or enjoy the things they used to because they are suffering with every move and every motion.
Even our patients who don’t experience this serious of an impact do find relief with our chiropractic care. But when will you know when it is time to see a chiropractor for neck pain? How do you know when something can be done about the pain and discomfort you’re feeling? Fortunately, we have services that can relieve your pain and get you back to the things you used to do, need to do and love to do!
Common Causes of Neck Pain
A stiff or sore neck is usually nothing to be worried about. It can happen when you make a sharp move, lift something incorrectly or sleep on the wrong side of the bed. It could also be the result of something more severe, like a car accident.
If you find yourself suffering from pain and decreased range of motion or limited movement for multiple days, we encourage you to contact our office to schedule an appointment. Then, we can get to the root of the problem and create an effective treatment plan.
Signs You Need to See a Chiropractor For Neck Pain
While many people experience pain or discomfort in their neck from time to time, here are some indications that it could be time to see a chiropractor for neck pain and not just let it go untreated.
- Pain or stiffness in your neck or the inability to move as usual that is not improving after a few days
- Sharp or consistent pain in your neck when you move to look to the left, right, up or down
- Use of over the counter pain medications on a regular basis each day to relieve neck pain
- Fear that your neck pain or stiffness is the result of an injury or other known incident
- Pain that started in your neck, but now has created tingling or numbness in your wrists, hands or other parts of your body
- Neck pain that started a few days after an accident
- The worst of your neck pain is when you wake up, but gets better as the day goes on (could be sleep posture or position, etc.)
- You find your neck pain is worsened by working at a computer or in your chair
Chiropractic Care For Neck Pain In Chandler, AZ
If neck pain is a daily issue and not getting any better, it is time to contact an experienced chiropractor. At our Chandler chiropractic office, we can make an assessment and discuss your treatment options. These may include, but are not limited to, chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, exercise therapy, massage therapy and more.
Neck pain and suffering does not have to be a part of your life. If you live or work in Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, or any of the surrounding areas, you’re withing reach of our chiropractic office. See a chiropractor for neck pain today and get the relief you need and deserve!